Monday, February 20, 2017

Welcome To My Blog Lita For Health

Hello and Welcome To My Blog Lita For Health.

My journey for health has been one roller coaster ride. As a small child my nose was always runny. Sores were on my scalp. I battled sore throats, during my teens.  Not understanding vaccinations I was told I couldn't stay in school if I did not have a particular vaccine. I was forced in being vaccinated again. After which, I experienced even more  sore throats. 

At the age of 16, the Doctor advised a tonsil removal. It only made sense because I was always so sick. Well after the tonsil removal I began to have other health challenges. At 17, I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse(heart murmur).  By age 18, I had spastic colon. My next diagnosis would be fibroid tumors. Come to find out sanitary napkins sold in stores are made with aggressive toxic chemicals that attacked my uterus. The worst one is "Dioxin" that is causing women many uterus female illnesses. I do have a natural solution to help you.  Learn more here.

When I turned 21, years of age, the pain in my breast led me to another surgery of removing tissue from my left breast. The final surgery, the straw that broke the camel back was the removal of my uterus. After the fatal scare I was told that it was only pre- cancer. Well, now I had to fix myself, so I started my mission to fix my broken body.

Here in my blog I invite you to research some natural solutions to empower you for better health. Like "Heart Disease" Did you know that heart disease after 100, years is still the #1 killer of men and women. Take a few minutes to read about the 3, nobel prize winners and the discovery of Nitric Oxide and save your heart you only have one. Click here

Then I invite you to research "Seed Nutrition" after all living things come from seeds. This seed extract formula  is helping many people back to health. Inflammation has been linked to over 200, diseases. This seed extract will help in eliminating not only inflammation but chronic pain and many other health benefits. 
Click here to learn more. 

So, you see why I have become a messenger in sharing vital information to help people recover their health and avoid all the bad toxic chemicals found in our food, water and environment.

Lastly, please do not do FLU vaccines or any vaccine for that matter. I have learned that we do have natural solutions to maintain and increase your health to optimal levels. Injecting chemicals into your body is not the answer.

Like "Paracelsus Said "Let Food Be Your Medicine" It works. 
He also said: 
"The art of healing comes from nature, not the physician."

Be blessed in all that you do.
Lita

1 comment: